To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

SCACD Angel of Hope Birthday Card

I made this birthday card for my dear co-worker.
Used these sketches as guides!!!

I used SCACD Angel of Hope stamp~~~~I just love this beauty!!!!
Colored with Copics
Wild Orchid Flowers were blinged with Viva Decor lilac pearl pen and stardust stickles!!
The next 2 pics show the sparkle and shine~~Even the HG dp is very shiny paper :)

Inside of card was stamped with ODBD sentiment and used SU baroque motif inked with TH milled lavendar for soft background for personal messages!

Challenges I would like to enter:
BSC #17~~ Sketch above -- Jan 14
CYDA #11~~ Anything Goes -- Jan 14
Charisma Cardz #1~ Birthday/Celebration--Jan
Make It Colourful #1~ Warm/Cool Colours -- Jan 15
Copic Creations #41~~Sparkle - Jan 15
Wild Orchid #14~ Sketch above(which I rotated) - Jan 16

Recipe
Stamps:  SCACD Angel of Hope; SU Teeny Tiny Wishes and Baroque Motif; ODBD Happy B-day Set 
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, TH milled lavendar distress ink pad
Paper: Bazzill CS; Heidi Grace dp
Tools: SU word window punch;  MS butterfly and frond leaf punches
Embellies: Stardust stickles, Viva Decor lilac pearl pen, Wild Orchid flowers, Modern Romance foral pick, Ribbon and corner punch


Appreciate your visit! You have truly brightened my day!!
 GOD BLESS

16 comments:

stephanne said...

This is gorgeous!!! A stunning image and a beautiful combination of elements!!
hugs, stephanne

Jazzie Casas said...

A while back I was looking for a birthday card for a friend. I wanted a real ball busting card. I had zero luck finding what I was looking for. I told a group of friends about this problem one night while we were having a few drinks. We proceeded to get smashed and make up a bunch of greeting cards we found funny. I had been writing down the cards we made up and the next morning I read them. Much to my surprise the cards were still funny even when sober.

Doreen said...

Such a stunning card,so pretty and a gorgeous image.xxx

Doreen said...

Such a stunning card,so pretty and a gorgeous image.xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi May Lou it is lovely to be here seeing your stunning work, this I must say is awesome, I can see why you love this image she is so beautiful and that flower display along with the papers and design is truly wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Angela said...

Oh your image is just lovely and you have made an outstanding card with her! Beautiful work! Thanks for playing along with us at Make It Colourful Challenges! hugs, Angela

RubyM:) said...

OH WHAT CAN I SAY BUT GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! Simply stunning! THANK YOU for playing with us at,Make it Colourful.RubyM:)

Astrid said...

Hi Mary Lou,

Your card is so beautiful!!
Love the colours and the sweet Angel-stamp you`ve used.
Good luck in the challenges:-))

Hugs, Astrid

Lena Katrine said...

A great creation in beautiful colours! Thanks for playing along with us at WOC this time - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K

Leah the Orange said...

absolutely lovely! the bling is fabulous! thanks so much for playing along with the Charisma Gals this week!

Ewarost said...

Kartka śliczna ... Gratulacje za zdobycie pięknego Candy.

mycardz said...

Hi Mary Lou! Wow, your card is just gorgeous! So glad you could join us at Copic Creations ~ hope you can stop back tomorrow! hugz, Mary

beadz said...

This is so cute! Great way to use the sketch! Thanks for joining us at the Beary Scrap and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Susan ~ Killam Creative said...

Hi Mary Lou - love this so much! Thanks for joining our Beary Sweet challenge - it's great to see you again!

Cheers,
Susan

Lesley said...

Beautiful card, I love the flowers! Thanks for taking part in the CYDA challenge xx

A.J. said...

This is a beautiful card. Thanks for joining in with our “Anything Goes” challenge at Craft Your Days Away

Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda