To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

7 Kids Guest Designer

I am Honored to be selected as GD for 7Kids!!!
The Challenge this week is ~~I {Heart} U--use hearts on project!!!
Here is my creation:  A wooden plaque that I can add to my Valentine Home Decor :)

Painted with DecoArt dazzling metallic paint~~Very shiny, sparkly and Easy to work with!!
Next I added swirls to the "L" and "V" with Zing White Embossing Powder and Stazon Rich Espresso Ink.  
All colored with Copics.  Stardust stickles to angels wings, lace on dress and ladybugs hearts and ruffle.  Then covered ladybugs shell with diamond glaze for shine :)
Check out these homemade hearts.  Used Bev's idea ~~ Quick button tutorial--Thanks Bev--love this technique--so fast and easy!! 

Here is my newest Valentine Decor sitting ontop of my heart bench!!

Challenges Entering:
7Kids #14~~ Use Hearts
Bunny Zoe #8~~love Is In The Air
CYDA #12~~ Love
Charisma Cardz #4~~ Valentine/Love 
Creative Inspirations #52~~ Valentine/Love
WOC #16~~ Love is....
Simon Says~~ Love is in the Air


Appreciate your visit! You have truly brightened my day!!








 GOD BLESS

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Really gorgeous. Fantastic job.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-wish-layout-by-jessy-christopher.html

Dazie said...

This is such a gorgeous make, the colours are of course fabulous but the tildas just make it that extra bit special!

Thanks so much for joining our love theme over at craft your days away this fortnight!
Dazie
x

Basement gal said...

This is fabulous and so so special. Thanks for entering into the creative inspirations challenge this week and good luck.

Rica said...

Hi Mary Lou, what an amazing creation and so beautifully done. Fabulous stamped swirls, beautifully coloured Tilda, cute little ladybugs - a work of are to treasure forever!!!
You asked what I inked the edge of my image with - A Tim Holtz blending tool and the foam pads usually - hope this helps.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

Tammy said...

Oh my...this is is absolutely darling!! I just love everything about it and wish I wasn't so challenged with altered art!! AWESOME!!! Congrats on your GDT position!

Mandy said...

This is just stunning...I love it all of your embellishments are gorgeous...Thank you for your lovely comment and visit...
Mandy x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Ooh!!! Cool idea!! This is really nice - the coloring is beautiful!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Carol Ann said...

Fabulous project! Thanks for playing along at CYDA this time.
Carol Ann xx

Mary J said...

Well done on getting your GD role Mary Lou! I adore this - so professional!!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Congrats on being guest at 7 kids challenge Mary Lou!! Your project is stunning!! Love your design with the Love and your gorgeous coloring of the images!
hugs,
Chris

debby4000 said...

Oh this is amazing Mary Lou.
luv
Debby

Beate said...

Mary Lou, your altered sentiment looks AMAZING! Gorgeous coloring on the images.
Hugs and smiles