To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Friday, March 18, 2011

Flower Cheer with her Parasol

Happy Day Digi Bell Fans :D
This is my first post as a Digi Bell GDT!!
I adore any of EB talent!!! Thanks Elisabeth!!

My card has 2 images~~both by Elisabeth Bell!!  
Parasol is a supreme special that she has in her digital design collection HERE.
Flower Cheer is an EB for SCACD exclusive stamp from the Winter Sampler Kit 
I just love how these images compliment each other :)
Aren't these SWEET :D
Colored both images with Copics and spica pens.  Diamond glaze on the umbrella gives it the rainproof look!!  Gold ATYou spica for handle and detailed with pearls.  Finished with dangling heart charm.
The speckled background paper is homemade by Mwah~~LOL
Used the wax paper resist technique for the first time--wasn't really sure how it was suppose to turn out so I then continued by taking my TH stormy sky ink pad and stamped it directly over paper~~kinda cool how it left the square pad marks~~total mistake I thought at first and....the more I looked at it .....the more I liked it--Hee hee.  I then sponged TH mustard seed litely over the top 2/3 for brightness!!!  WHOA what a wonderful result in my eyes~~How about you?????  TELL ME PLEASE!!!

Challenges Entering:
BnWhistles~~ Anything for Spring
Bunny Zoe #10~~ Happy B-day with lots of pearls
Wild Orchid #19~ Dieing to Punch It Out!
Simon Says~~ Happy Birthday!!
Stamp and Create~~ Spring!
Charisma Cardz #11~~ To "Die" for -use die cuts
Stamp Something~~Something Sweet!!
Wags'n Whiskers #50~~ Spring

Recipe:
Ink:  Copics; TH stormy sky and mustard seed; ATYou Spica olive and gold pens; Sakura glaze pen
Paper: Paper Co. Papaya Metallic, Other CS from stash
Tools: Nellie's Multi Frames; SU modern labels punch; 
Embellies: Diamond glaze; charms; pearls


Don't forget to join the New Upcoming SCACD Friends with Heart Challenge Blog and you could be the Lucky Ducky of the Newest 2011 12-piece Copic Sketch Markers!!!!

Appreciate your visit! You have truly brightened my day!!
GOD BLESS

10 comments:

Danni said...

How creative!! and oh so cute!

Mina said...

your so right Mary Lou these two are perfect together...fabulous colour combo too...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
Mina xxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness!! This is so gorgeous!! I love what you've done with her parasol!! Just gorgeous colors and design!! Thanks for joining with us at Belles n' Whistles and Stamp Something too!! HUGS

TaraG said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Mary Lou! I love the gorgeous umbrella with all the sparkle and sheen! Gorgeous colouring and you handmade paper is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t

Gemma said...

lovely creation! Thanks for joining in this weeks Die Cuts challenge at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Jamie said...

What a cute card, I love this image! Thanks so much for playing in our Beary Sweet challenge! Good luck in winning one of our Birthday presents!

Jamie from The Beary Scrap DT

Kim said...

Mom this is absolutely AMAZING!!! I love how you altered Flower Cheer...she looks amazing with the umbrella!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! I have to tell you I shared your photo on the SCACD Facebook page :) Gorgeous!!!
Hugs~ Kim

Elise said...

Oh my gosh Mary Lous!!! This is amazing! Wow wow wow! Incredibly gorgeous is what this is! Thank you so much for joining us at BnW!

Hugs,
Elise

Jodi said...

Very creative idea to use a stamp and a digital image together!! Love the pretty colors you used for Spring too!! Thanks for joining us at BNW!
Hugs
Jodi =)

beadz said...

What a cute card! Love the dimension on the parasol. Thanks so much for joining us at the Beary Scrap Spring challenge.
hugs,
Gini