To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

DigiBell DT and LOTV Cards

Wishes for a Wonderful Labor Day to ALL!!!!
Hang in there this is kind of a long post!!
I have two creations here today~~Oh I love it when I have off of work and time to play~~YIPPEEE!!!!  
My First...... is My DigiBells DT creation!!!
I altered a notebook and It turned out so Luciously Gorgeous--in my eyes :D  LOL
Used the EB Digi Image~~"A Tasty Read"~~which you can find in her Collection Here!!!
*
Colored with Copics--Accented with Gelly Roll white pen--Inked edges with TH mustard seed and then walnut stain DI's.  Cut out with SB oval nestie using the out of the ?????? technique~~oh drawing a blank :) Oh well it is a day to not think--right???:D
Used this sketch from Totally Gorjuss~~oh so fun!!!!
More details~~ Papers used are MME-Stella and Rose pack!! Image is popped upon a SB Beaded Circle which was cut out of a soft colored orange cardstock and then sponged with TH--DI's like the image was ;)  Gave it a vibrant glow!  Fancied corners of notebook with SB Fleur De Lis Pendant die.  Detailing added using Viva Decor cream pearl pen, MS butterfly punches, Modern Romance flowers that I got at Michael's, twine, and EK Success corner punch made the little leaves.
OK now I have to show you back of notebook.....
Entering Challenges: 
Stamp Something~~Digi Day
Totally Papercrafts #82 ~~ Not a card!!
Charisma #35~~Anything Goes
*
*
My second card......~~ LOTV easel card~~can be anniversary, wedding, engagement, or just an "I Love You" card!!!  Pops has a fabby sketch at The LOTV Challenge Blog!!!
Papers are Prima Sparkling Spring Collection.  All matting done with black CS.  See the MiCrafty Chippie in the corner-I painted with Iridescent medium and added Viva glitter liner pearl and PM rhinestone--Oh I love these chippies!!!!!!
Inside of card:  Added a CB embossed tag--inked edges and embossed swirls with TH Stormy sky and then added viva decor rose and lt blue paper pen pearls!!  Below are close ups!

Tried my hand at Watercoloring with TH--DI's.  Quite fun I thought :D What do you think of the end result~Would love to know?????  Isn't this image just the SWEETEST!!  After done coloring I added diamond glaze to her foot paddies and hearts :)~~teeny tiny PM rhinestones to some flower centers :)~~ a few lime green stickles in the grass :)~~and his tail is glaze topped with halographic glitter :D  Outlined SB nesties with Viva Decor glitter liner!!  Enough sparkle for you--LOL!!!!
Flowers are Wild Orchid and others from my stash. They have all been sparkled with stardust stickles.  The Leaves are FSS and I gave them some Viva glitter liner pearls too :)

Joining Challenges at:
LOTV #113~~ Pops sketch above
Wild Orchid #31~~Tags, Tags
SSCC~~Anything Goes
Fuzzy Wuzzy Sept~~ Last challenge--Pink 

OH MY FRIENDS~~THANKS FOR HANGING IN THERE AND 
GOD BLESS

21 comments:

Renkata said...

Hi mary Low wow such a sweet and adorable card and notebook.
Fantastic layout on the card.

Scrappy Scatty said...

Lovely notebook thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
Love Jan
xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is really beautiful, love the colours, thanks for joining us at LOTV this week (sorry sweetie but we only allow 3 challenge for the WOC) hugs pops x

Mandy said...

Hi Mary Lou,
Wow simply stunning,both your note book and your card are fabulous,gorgeous colouring and colours.....
Mandy x

PinkAngelCrafts said...

Fab cards,lush colours and layouts!



Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck!

Leah the Orange said...

stunning creations! love the warm colours, and those papers are gorgeous! thanks for sharing your fabby projects with the Charisma Galz this week, and lots of luck to you!

Delphine said...

WOW, what gorgeous creations, Mary Lou! Your notebook is gorgeous in my eyes too! I love this image and your colorus and papers are so beautiful! Your card is fantastic too! Lots of layers, gorgeous papers and design, and your image is so beautifully coloured! Enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs Delphine xx

Allison said...

fab work
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
Allisonx

Kat said...

Beautiful easel card Mary Lou. I love easel cards. Love that gorgeous notebook too. Thanks for sharing it with us at TG this week.

Kat x

Lorraine said...

Beautiful notebook and gorgeous LOTV easel card, Mary Lou! Hope you had a great labor day weekend!

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Beautiful creations dear.

Gemma said...

a lovely creation! Thanks for taking part in our challenge this week at charisma! :) Gemma x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Mary Lou both these are breathtakingly beautiful I love your colouring of the images it is pure perfection, the design are superb, the papers and colours are wonderful I love them both.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Mary Lou, WOW, both images are colored to perfection! Beautiful colors and design. Mary Lou could you please post your Bunny card in the Mr. Linky and Fuzzy Wuzzy Now. Thanks so much for joining us for our Challenge this month.

Hugs
Sue

The Crystal Elephant said...

WOW! Both creations are great, but I love your bunny card. Your colouring is fab. xx

Iulia said...

Gorgeous creation! Love it so much!
Hugs, Iulia

Daisychain said...

A gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this week, hope to see you next time. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Mary Lou, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Oh WOW these two are real beauties! Love that Digi image, I have just used that one myself! Love the LOTV one too. These two are absolutely gorgeous! I love them! Judy x

CraftinGranny said...

The notebook is awesome and so beautiful. You do these so well and I always love the end results. The LOTV easel card is adorable with the cutest image and love all the extras and bling you've added. Gorgeous creation Mary Lou. Have a fab weekend. "Hugs" Carol

Elise said...

OH MY GOSH Mary Lou!!! These are absolutely GORGEOUS! I love your colouring and you are awesome with di's!!!! Lovvvvve it!!! sigh ... I'm so falling in love with LOTV .. and it's a pretty hard fall too! hahahah!!!!

Hugs,
Elise

Kim said...

Mommy this is adorable!!! I absolutely LOVE it to pieces! Your coloring ROCKS with the DIs! And your layout is stunning...those papers are gorgeous beyond words! Beautiful!!!
Thanks for joining us at WOC! Although I see Pops already told you that we only allow 3 challenges total. :( Next time! :)
Love
Kim