To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Joyous Snowman

Wild Orchid Challenge has a Christmas Themed Sketch this week. 
 Made a card using WOJ Herb snowman stamp. 

Used Copics and pastel pencil. Added snow with DecoArt glistening snowwriter. The cool silver candy diecuts I got from Susie Sugar at Die Cut Dreams as candy last season :)~~Thanks Susie these are Fab!!!!!!  MS  punches fancied the corners of image and gave branches to the flowers :)  Flowers; stamens; "siam pink" seam binding; stars and pearls are all from Wild Orchid!!!!  Mmm love their stuff!!!!!  Sparkled flowers with silver glitter glue.  DP is Cosmo Cricket Jolly by Golly pack.

Entering Into These challenges:
Wild Orchid #32~~ Christmas Sketch above
Die Cut Dreams #98~~ Flower Power
Simon Says Stamp~~dies to die for--use dies and/or punches

Thanks for your visit and love all comments or questions :D

6 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Been a long 2 days but just had to check in to see what I'd missed out before going to bed. I'm so glad I did cause I love Herb and how you've colored him. That paper is gorgeous Mary Lou, so soft, shiny and beautiful. Fantastic embellies and the glitz is perfect. Beautiful creation and LO. "Hugs" Carol

Renkata said...

Hi Mary Lou,
oohhh dear i just love the colours on your snowman.
Very pretty winter card.

Dragonlady said...

Awwww I love that snowman, he is super. Thanks for playing at Die Cut Dreams.

Hugs Ali x

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous work! Love the image, colours and details! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time - hope to see you again on our next challenge :)
Hugs, Lena K

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Mary Lou, that image is terrific the colours and design are perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

creativchen said...

Dear Mary Lou,
I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com