To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Santa Claus

It is a rainy Sunday here in Wisconsin for the Trick or Treater's today.  I took time to make some cards for the Christmas Holidays up and coming :)  One that I created is a side step Christmas Card ~~Using  Whimsy's Classic Santa by Crissy Armstrong.  Used a blue theme here and will be entering this in the Wild Orchid Challenge--Santa Claus is coming to town!!!

Colored Dear Santa with Copics~ of course!!!  The postmark is from SU Festive Favorites set.  The "Ho Ho Ho" is Hero Arts.  Edges of image and postmark were inked with TH pumice stone and stormy sky.  Added Viva Decor Sapphire lite blue glitter liner to felt fusion snowflake centers, on postmark and under Santa's shoes!!
Check out this cool look I got with the Marvy Snow Maker Pen--gives a velvety or fluffy look--depends on how much you add.  I Actually added 2 layers cuz I wanted it fluffier!!  Doesn't it look soo soft you want to feel it :D
If you look real close--you may be able to spot the Wild Orchid Crafts pearl stars and Moonstone brads that I used!! Love WOC products!!!!!
GOD BLESS

7 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Now that is one cool blue Santa card and I love that fluff. Can always depend on you to come up with something different. Never heard of Marvey Snow pen. Where in the world did you get it? I get so frustrated trying to get my Snow-Tex in the right spot and spread around with having to go over and over it again..... Will be starting back up again on Tuesday. Family and life has finally settled down.."Hugs"

Renkata said...

wow Very adorable blue Santa,
amazing colouring and design.

Mandy said...

Hi Mary-Lou,
Beautiful card,I love the Santa image and your colouring and design are fabulous.....Sorry to hear that you have had surgery and that your not feeling great yet,hope things improve real quick for you....
Mandy x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Mary Lou!!! HE looks so stunning in the blues!! :) Love the texture and your center step design is darling too!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Mary Lou this is absolutely beautiful, the colours are gorgeous so is the card fold and Santa, oh my I love this so much.,
Hugs
Lorraine x

Denise Gutierrez said...

I love that you did Santa's clothes blue!

Dena said...

That Santa is adorable!! Love the blues!! Very cute!
hank you so much for joining the WOC Santa Claus Challenge!
Hugs, Dena