To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Digi Bells DT Card

Happy Day Elisabeth Bell followers!!!  My Digi Bell's DT Blog post this week is using Lissy's extremely relateable and adoring image------------
found in Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection along with all her other Wonderful and Gorgeous Images!!!!
****************
********
****
I made a "Valentine Word Card".  I got this idea from Dina Kowal at SCS--Thanks Dina!!! Gosh this was so much fun to create :D  Hope you like it :)
********
My message to all my wonderful followers and friends~~~~~I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
Pati's Kisses was colored with Copics~~Hair E77, 74, 71, 70...Shirt and hairbands RV17, 14, 02.....Skin E11, 00, R20.......Pants and teddy E44, 43, 42, 41, R20.....litely shadowed image with RV00.....accented with Gelly Roll white pen and SU Dazzling Diamonds Glitter gave sparkle and fluff to the bears tail--really love this stuff!!!!
Papers are MS textured pink CS and Heidi Grace shimmery/shiny dp.  SB heart nesties are given dimension with foam tape.  "Hugs and Kisses" is a Magnolia sentiment that was shaded with TH walnut stain while still in nestie.  Beauty given with MS butterfly and Wild Orchid flowers.
Finally "U" kept plain and simple.  Here you can notice that the Pink CS was distressed with TH walnut stain ink.
Another whole view 
Wild Orchid Challenge Blog is having a "Love Is" challenge.  To me "Love Is"......giving someone a card that tells them you do Love Them!!!!!!
AND.....
Truly Scrumptious is Having a Love and Hearts Challenge!!!

Thanks for visiting~~~~Be sure to check out The Digi Bells DT Blog and see all the spectacular and wonderful talent my teamies share.   
God Bless

7 comments:

Renkata said...

OMG Mary Lou, this word card is simply sensational.
Such an amazing decoration and fantastic coloring on this cutie.

Cheryl said...

This is GORGEOUS! Great design. I love all the pretty details.



~Cheryl~
**Check out my February Blog Candy**

CraftinGranny said...

Totally awesome creation!!! Love the Copic colors and really appreciate you sharing them with all of us. Will have to check out Dina cause I would have no idea how to create a card like this. Fantastic job! Love it! "Hugs"

Crystal said...

Oh my word Mary Lou this is absolutely DARLING and sooooo beautiful!!! GORGEOUS work, LOVE IT!

Nikky Hall said...

I adore this project Mary Lou, it's just fabulous! xx

Kim said...

MOM this is AMAZING!!!!! You simply take my breath away! LOVE THIS TO PIECES!!!!
Love you lots~
Kim

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x