To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Digi Bells DT Post

Good Morning LissyBell Friends~~Today it is my turn to share some sweetness with you for The Digi Bell's DT Blog..... using a Digital Image from the Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection
***************
I chose the image called.......
Created a Card to enter into the Wild Orchid Challenge which is
BINGO
I picked wings, pink, pearls/bling!!
Aren't these Gorgeous papers!!! The frame was in the collection....I cut it out and inked with TH spun sugar :)

Lots of dimension and sparkle!!  Check out those new Wild Orchid Butterflies--they are soft, dazzling and so full of detail--they almost look real:)  I just ordered myself some more :D
Also entering
Totally Gorjuss #133~~ Something new challenge~~On my card are my NEW Wild Orchid Butterflies!!!
Recipe:
Papers--Kaisercraft Charteuse Collection, PTI brown CS, SU green CS, vellum sentiment for JoAnn craft store
Ink-- Copics, TH walnut stain (used on lace), TH spun sugar used on frame
Tools-- MS rtp deco fan punches, Marvy butterfly punch, MS butterfly punch
Embellies--Wild Orchid Butterflies, Wild Orchid Pearls, Zva pearls, Viva Decor Holo Iridescent glitter liner pen, MS lace

So glad you came to visit--see you soon
Blessings

6 comments:

Pysselbus said...

Stunning card, Mary Lou!! Perfect coloring, as always... Spreading inspiration and magic as you go!

Hugs
Linda

Hazel said...

Hey Mary Lou

Everything about your card is stunning - love the image and the papers - just wonderful.

Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you will be able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, stunning work again, hugs Pops x x x

Karen Howard said...

Oh wow, this is GORGEOUS! Love all the texture and dimension! Hugs, Karen

Bev said...

Stunning! May favourite colours and so beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining us at WOC this challenge.

CraftinGranny said...

Just when I think your designs can't get any better you come up with another gorgeous card. This is one of my favorite EB images and you've colored her so beautifully. Thanks so much for stopping by and your wonderful words of encouragement. Hope to be back to blogging and creating in August. Still fighting the lung infection but I'm breathing somewhat easier and getting way too much rest.... Will try and get back soon for another visit. "Hugs"