To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

WOJ Reading Angel

Good Day Friends~~~
Whiff of Joy Blog has a great sketch for there challenge
so.......I decided to give it a go!!!
****************
Today I am sharing a springy creation using WOJ~~Reading Angel!!
Love this image and decided to created a matching watering can ;) 
Image colored with Copics
Papers are SU
Flowers created with Magnolia die using dp and cross-stitch fabric and then they were spritzed with Tsukineko shimmering Spritz!!!
 Closer views of Flowers!!!  Don't  you LOVE the WOC Pearl and Moonstone Brads!!
Joining in the WOJ challenge #149 sketch fun of course!!!
Wild Orchid #71~~Daisy Daisy (I know these aren't daisies but they are beautiful :))
Simon Says~~~Anything Goes
Thanks for Visiting!!!

14 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card and watering can, Mary Lou! Wonderful design on both! The image is adorable and beautifully colored!

Juls said...

Such a gorgeous set! Hugs Juls x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mary Lou, I am blown away by the beauty of this awesome project, wow, wow, wow, both the card and the watering can look fantastic, stupendous work.
hugs
lorraine x

Pysselbus said...

Stunning project!!! Love both the card and the watering can! Your coloring is AMAzing!!! As always Mary Lou - your creations just takes my breath away....

Thank's for joining us at the Whiff of Joy Challenge!!

Hugs
Linda

Heather said...

Gorgeous creations Mary Lou, fabulous design and colours, your beautifully coloured image is delightful and your flowers are stunning!!

Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs
Heather xx

CraftinGranny said...

You've hit the jackpot with this gorgeous combination of my favorite colors and matching watering can. Won't be long before spring is here and this is perfect inspiration and reminder. Your coloring is always fantastic and a site to behold. Good luck in the challenges! "Hugs"

Mandy said...

Oooooh sweet lady Mary Lou these are so beautiful. I love the softness of the colours, the gorgeous image, those flowers, it's just all so pretty, love them.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx
P.S Hunny do you know anywhere I can buy one of those lovely card stands online? xxx

Karin Trollkatta Lilleseth said...

Gorgeous project Mary Lou :-) Love the design on both cards and great coloring!
Thanx for joining at WOJ this time. Love to see you back soon :-)
Hugs from Karin

Madge H. said...

Beautiful Mary Lou! I love, love, love your project! Beautiful details and coloring. I'm so glad you popped in on my blog and left a comment - because that is how I found you!
Rubber hugz, Whimsy Wishes,

PaperDaisies said...

Wowzers. Just stunning. Love your work. Hugs Nina

julieprice3 said...

Gorgeous card and that little water can is so sweet, beautiful colours and embellishments, nicely done Mary Lou, Thanks so much for joining us at EBW this time
Hugs Julie P

julieprice3 said...

Sorry Mary Lou, I got interupted by the phone in the middle of my comment, I know this isnt for the EBW challenge but it's just beautiful and I really love that little water can
Hugs Julie

Else Irene said...

Lovely card :) But as you say, you have not used daisies on your card so we can not accept this in the Wild Orchid Challenge....sorry.

Elise said...

Hi Mary Lou! Oooh what a gorgeous project you've done! And I so love this EB image! Absolutely STUNNING!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise