To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Frosty The Snowman

Hiya all~~ Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!!  We did indeed with the new little babies in our family :))  There is nothing sweeter than the giggles of little ones!!
***********
Today~~~ I am posting for The Digi Bell's DT Blog and also entering the DT Call for Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog!!

For my creation today I used Elisabeth Bell's darling digi image...
OMG this was so much fun to color...was reflecting back to my childhood days!!:))
Copic colored~~  Skin...E11, 000, R22, 20
Blues for Girl and Boy... B95, 93, 91
Brown's Girl and Boy...E47, 43, 42, 41, 40
Stool and snowman shoes...W7, 5, 3, 1
Pail...N5, 3, 1, YR09, 02, G 85, 82, Red Spica pen
Mouse E43, 41, R20
Snowman and Snow...B0000, B60, C1, YR09, YR02
Added snowflakes with SU snowflake stamp and TH stormy sky DI
Papers~~MS cardstocks in tan, soft blue, brighter blue
Image cut out and framed with SB curved rectangles
Background stamp...Inkadinkado with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
MS Alpine snowflake punch tipped with TH stormy sky
WOC silver snowflakes, blue pearls, pearl stars and metal corners
Dimensional view
Inside~~~SU greeting :)

 Challenges Entering~~
Wild Orchid #90~~~ Snowflakes
Simon Says Wed~~ Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy~~ DT Call...my style is variable--I like to try many things.

So happy you stopped by......do visit The Digi Bell's DT Blog daily for lovely ideas!!!
ALSO~~New digital image releases will start back in The New Year!!  I am so excited!!!!

8 comments:

Carla S. said...

Wonderful card, Mary Lou! I love the colors and the adorable image! Your coloring is fantastic!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Mary Lou this is stunning! I love this image and your colouring is amazing! Gorgeous embellishments too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

*Vicki* said...

Mary Lou, this is really precious! Love that image and your added snowflake accents! :) Good luck on the DT call sweetie! They'd be lucky to have you! HUGS

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Mary Lou, fabulous colouring of the sweet image, fabulous papers and stunning snowflakes!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Elise said...

Hi Mary Lou! Glad to hear that you had a beauuuuutiful Thanksgiving!!! :) And your card is simply GORGEOUS! Love your colouring .. truly stunning! Good luck with the DT call!!! :)

Big Hugs,
Elise

CraftinGranny said...

Oh my, how did I miss the announcement of that gorgeous new baby girl. Congrats again Grandma. What precious an adorable grandchildren you have to love and spoil. Treasure those moments cause the grow up way too fast.

Now on to my real reason for stopping...LOL This card and your coloring are fantastic. I love it! That is one of my favorite EB images. Will try to get around more often now that I think I'm back... Give the babies a big hug for me. "Hugs" Carol

Beth Brovold said...

Your work is STUNNING Mary Lou!!

Annie M said...

Fabulous card, Mary Lou love your work xxx Annie