To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Sunday, January 25, 2015

EBW~ Gift Bag

This is the First challenge for 2015 at Elisabeth Bell's World Blog!!

I fancied up a gift bag for my friend's birthday present using
Took a brown gift bag and fancied it up a bit :)
Colored "LB~Clementine" with Copics
Added Antique Linen stickles on ground and around matting of image
Sorry I didn't write down colors used :(
Close up of silver hearts which I coated with Antique White Acrylic Paint for the vintage feel!!
SB shapabilities Lace Heart...double cut small heart and Popped up with foam tape coated with Antique Linen Stickles...attached to handle with Gold braided cord
Papers~ SU Everyday Enchantment dp... MR-"Love is in the Air" pack for Whimsy...Recollections Kraft CS
Tools~ SB Labels 8...SB Lace Hearts Shapeabilities...MB-Cherish Border
Accents~ MA raffia lace...Twine lace...WOC gold metal corners...Metal hearts covered with Antique White Acrylic Paint...Gold braided cord...MS ribbon

Hope you can all join in the EBWorld fun!!!

Challenges Entering
Inky Chicks #45~ Anything Goes

Happiness!!!

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning as always Mary Lou!
Hugs
Linda xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card love it Mary Lou.....tried to add my card to the new challenge but no linky.xx

{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

Karen said...

Mary Lou, this is one of the most beautiful gift bags I've seen! Clementine couldn't be sweeter and I love your color palette throughout. All of the hearts are precious and your papers and trims are lovely. Such a wonderful idea to paint the hearts! Stunning work as always, Mary Lou! I miss playing along at EBW... praying my arm will let me color again soon! (Arm injury flaring up again!) Have a blessed day!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is so very pretty Mary Lou, a cute image and wonderful design a fab project
hugs
lorraine x