To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fall Cuttlebug Card

Hello Everyone~ A few different fall color variations for me.
CPC has a challenge to use the colors: tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie and close to cocoa. So below is my creation ~~ and I am very pleased. Hope you like :-)
SSCC #5 challenge is to make a fall card. Kathy Winter chose this scripture verse for us to ponder on this week. Ecclesiastes 3:1, "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." (NIV)
Basic Grey week #4 is sponsoring a lucky draw challenge of heat or dry embossing.

My card base is pumpkin pie orange with a twist of turquoise for excitement and cuttlebugged close to cocoa with the Friends Forever folder. Then I found the BG Marrakech paper which matched beautifully to add detail ~~~ picket fence, ladybugs and inside border which shows b/c I shortened the front of the card. Added Oak and Maple leaves falling as well as a tag sentiment and finished with a little glitz using distress stickles.

The finished inside: I used SU top note die and kraft paper accented with maple and oak leaves.


Recipe:
Stamps: SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: SU Chocolate chip
Papers
: SU (pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise & close to cocoa) BG Marrakech

Tools
: EK Success lady bug and maple leaf punches, Oak leaf punches, MS picket fence border punch, Fiskars rope border punch and MS tag punch

Embellishments: Distress stickles (spiced marmalade, broken china & fired brick)
mom's signature






3 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, I just love this! GREAT job!

Kim said...

AMAZING card Mom! I love this one! And those colors do look amazing together!!!
Love~
Kim

Kristine said...

Oh WOW! This is so unique Mary Lou!! LOVE IT! :) Makes me smile. Love your fence... those embossed and stickled flowers and your inside as well! Thanks so much for playing along in our Fall challenge! x