To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Monday, November 9, 2009

Table Pumpkin

Hello~~ Mid week MM Tutorial was hosted by Carol and she walked through making a table pumpkin step by step. It is fabby!!! Took it to the craft fair my daughter and I participated in and it was admired and sold very quickly. Yeah!!! Will have to make more :D Thanks Carol




mom's signature

5 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow Mary Lou...I am so proud of you-this looks even better than mine!!! LOL I love how you did your curly vines...that is so beautiful. What a great job...and I am glad you sold it quickly too! It always makes you feel good when someone appreciates and admires your work, doesn't it!!! Way to go!!! Thanks for letting me know you did this, I have enjoyed visiting and admiring your work.

Hugs,
Carol

Priscilla said...

Congratulatons..It is just beautiful!!! Well done..I love Carol's tutorials..can't wait to see what she will come up with next ;)

Priscilla

Kim said...

Such an amazing pumpkin Mom! I think I want one of these for my craft corner...oh wait there's no room to put it to admire it! hee hee! Amazing work!!! Had a blast at the craft show!
Love~
Kim

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Mary Lou....this pumpkin is beautiful!! You did such an awesome job with Carol's tutorial!! I just love your curled vines and your use of the sprig punch. Glad you had a good time at the craft show and it sold so quickly.
hugs,
Chris

Enfys said...

What a fantastic project Mary Lou, you could probably have sold dozens....
hugs
En