To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Flower Pot Card

Longing Tilda and Elegant Roses~~a beautiful mix!!   ENJOY!!
If you use your imagination I followed sketch from LOTV~omitting the grayscale area :))

Whola ~~~ here she is Longing Tilda~~What a BEAUTY!!!

Made a flower pot~~you're on my mind card!!

Simply sliding out message card :)

Message insert card!

Close up of Sweet Longing Tilda and those Beautimous Roses!!  Told you that I would be using those again!! Colored with copics and accented with Inkssentials opaque white pen!

Check out these flowers~~ Bev had a tutorial on making these gorgeous flowers!! She stated that her DH helped her :0) YES!!!! I reversed the flower petal crease~~so my petals are inverted while Bev's show them the other way. ALL flower petals and leaves are tipped with TH Distress Ink--corduroy brown

Next is a pic trying to capture the sparkle shimmer mist I used over the entire card.  IRL it just glistens!!

CHALLENGES ENTERING:
Simon Says:  Color combo~use pink or blue with green and brown--June 2
MDUC #48~~ Flowers! - June 6
Magnolia Stamp Lover's #11~~ Summer Theme (flowers grow best in summer sunshine:))--June 6
Prairie Fairy Week #21~~ Photo Inspiration - June 4
LOTV #54~~Sketch-(see photo above this post)--June 10
Crafty Sentiments #20~~ Use Punches!! - June 6

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Magnolia Longing Tilda, Elegant Roses and Rose Bud; SU sentiment
Paper:  SU close to cocoa cardstock and BG (matting for Tilda)
Ink:  Memento tuxedo black, SU Chocolate Chip, Copics, Inkssentials Opaque Pen and TH distress Inks
Tools:  SU scallop border, oval and scallop oval punches; EK Success retro flower punches (Small, med, large); Sizzix Branch and SU wheel
Embellies:  Ribbon, brads, Tsukineko sparkle shimmer spritz, Prima flowers and leaves

Thanks for visiting!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

I love this creation, beautiful design and of course sweet Tilda. Great colouring. Thank you for joining us this week at Fairy Fun Fridays.
Hugs Suzi x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so sweet!

Unknown said...

awwww wow this is fantastic!! such a super cute flower pot:-) THanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

CarlaKH said...

wow this is gorgeous! I love that Tilda and her hair is fabulous! I love those colors. Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays this week!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love this!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!


xoxox

Maria Therese said...

Soooooooooooo cute!!

Lisa Jane said...

what a great idea - love your take on that sketch. Fab colouring and love the punched elements
Thanks for joining us at Crafty sentiments this week
Lisa ;)

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Mary Lou I LOVE this creation oh I love it so much this is one brilliant piece of work oh by the way did I say I love it..lol.. oh wow.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

LOVELY card! It's just wonderful! I love absolutely everything about it! :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at FFF! Good Luck!! Hugs, Hege

Kim said...

Mom this turned out absolutely amazing! WOW this is gorgeous!!! Love how you have added Tilda to this fun flower pot card! STUNNING work!
Love~ Kim

Debbie Pamment said...

I love flower pot cards - but this one is just AMAZING! What a wonderful way to showcase the lovely Tilda!
Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC
xXx

pinky said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.
Pinky

Terry said...

Hiya Mary Lou, love it love it love it...Tilda is georgous and youre coloring is fabulous wow...love the flowerpot. Thanks for joining us at Fun Fairy Fridays....Hugs Terry xxx

Jodie from Oz said...

Mary Lou, wow, stunning card, Tilda is adorable and coloured so wonderfully and your flowers are gorgeous. A wonderful take on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Elise said...

OMG! This is amazingly gorgeous!!! Wow! What a creative mind on that sketch! I wish I could think like that! lol!!! BEAUTIFUL work!!! I love it!

ps ... thank you so much for such sweetness on my blog and thank you for entering into my blog candy! Good luck to you sweetheart!

Hugs,
Elise

Vivi Casale said...

OMG, this is absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at MSL!
Hugs
Vivi