To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

SCACD ANGEL OF HOPE CHRISTMAS

My parents Christmas Card using the following sketch from Fiday Sketchers

An Easel Card :)

For tag~ used the SUdp and inked with TH aged mahogany and added diamond stickles to the lace border
After coloring with Copics and adding alittle Beeswax Shimmerz, I then covered her flowing gown with diamond glaze~~It just GLISTENS!!
I took Kim's idea of popping up one wing for depth~(Thanks Hun:) and then outlining with diamond stickles.
AND that gorgeous Paper Temptress shimmery paper~~mmmmm lovely :)


Challenges Entering:
Fiday Sketchers #133~~ Sketch above -Dec 24
Simon Says~~~Anything Goes - Dec 29
CYDA #10~~ Punch It Out - Jan 7
Copic Creations #41~~ Sparkle - Jan 14
Stamp Something~~ tag or pocket - Dec 30

Recipe:
Stamps:  SCACD Angel of Hope, SU-A Cardinal Christmas
Ink:  TH Aged Mahogany, Copics, Beeswax Shimmerz
Papers:  SU Deck the Halls pack, Paper Temptress Gold Striped CS and CS from stash
Tools: MS modern garland punches, CB diamond folder, SB mega oval nestie and deckled rectangle , Magnolia tag and lace border dies
Embellies: Lace, MM vintage metal with sentiment, ribbon, diamond stickles and diamond glaze


Appreciate your visit! You have truly brightened my day!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Absolutely stunning, Mary Lou! Your cards always make me stop and stare for a while, just to make sure I didn't miss any of the details you always put into them. I love how you always use such a wide variety of products and techniques to create such masterpieces. You have coloured this image so beautifully, and the card showcases it perfectly. (The more I see that Magnolia tag, the more I think I "need" it! lol) Kim's idea of popping up the wing was brilliant...the extra dimension is great!

Wishing you and your family very Merry Christmas!

Lilian said...

Simply gorgeous! I love your details and yep she is one shining angel! Thanks for joining the Copic Creations Challenge and Happy New Year!