To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

EBWCB~~DT card

Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog project for May is to make an Easel Card!!  This is truly one of my favorite kind of cards to make :)  I get alot of requests for easel cards because they can be so beautifully displayed!!!!!  Click Here to enter and see what the prizes are for this month.
Made a Baptismal card for my great niece.  Used WOJ's~~ Willow Holding Baby which can be found HERE.   Colored with Copics. Swirls and Sentiment are BG "Sugared" Rub-Ons.
Papers are SU cardstock and Prima Fairy Flora~~Gorgeous pack--Yummy!!!! Susana carries some yummy primas products HERE..  The white CS was wrapped with very soft pink sheer ribbon and fancied with MS scroll lace and deep edge floral vine punches.  The button stops for my card are found at SCACD store and they are ~~Epiphany Crafts clear bubble caps #14--they can be made as a custom designed button but..... I had left them clear and stuck on the dp and they let the gorgeous design shine thru :o)
Challenge Entering:
Used the sketch at CLP #36 below....
Creatalicious #22~~Use flourishes (Mine are rub-ons)

Appreciate your visit! You have truly brightened my day!!
GOD BLESS

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Aunt Mary, I can't believe how crafty you are!! These are awesome!!

Janneke said...

Great card Mary Lou ;o)
Love the colors you used!

Janneke Xo

CraftinGranny said...

How sweet is this! Beautiful card and one I'm keeping on file for reference for when my new GGBaby arrives in September. Thanks for sharing! "Hugs" Carol

Louise said...

Fabulous, love your designer papers
Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge
Louise

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely stunning card Mary Lou what beautiful colours and image I love this so much
Hugs
Lorraine x

Nadell said...

Faboulus card. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious.
Hugs Nadell

Renkata said...

So sweet and precious card dear!

Hege-Annie Simonsen said...

Such a sweet card! Wonderful job! :) Great take on the sketch in or May challenge at the CLP challenge blog! Thank you for entering the fun!

Hugs, Hege