To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

Digi Bells DT Card

Good Morning EB Friends
My post today features the adorably sweet digi image by EB called Pat-a-cake!!!

I have to share my thoughts when coloring this cute image......I wanted to do black and white :)  Well.......white to me is a challenge---so got out my Hero Arts soft sand shadow ink pad to enhance the embossing on the white and changed my mind~~~oh well... a woman's perogative Right!!!!! LOL   So my thoughts changed to vintagy elegance with sparkle and large pearls :D   
Onto my card......
Colored with Copics using the Grey tones~~N's for hair, C's for Mom's dress and W's for little guys outfit.  TH weather wood DI for softness and Stickles of course :D  Sentiment is SU whimsical words.
CS in black, white and beige.  Sizzix Ornate Flowers folder gave texture to white cs which was swiped with Hero Arts Softsand shadow Ink--Wow I like this look!!!  Finished with organza ribbon and Recollections pearls.
Couple Challenges entering today :)
Charisma Cardz #32~~Distressing
Creatalicious #24~~ Back in time 1920's --Vintagy, b/w, pearls

Truly Appreciate you visit and comments!!

10 comments:

Pysselbus said...

Wow!! Your coloring is amazing!!! I love it!!! The whole card is stunning... So elegant!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs
Linda

Laney said...

Gorgeous marylou!!
thanks for joining us at Charisma this time would love to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Lorraine said...

Your coloring is gorgeous, Mary Lou! Love your black/white with skin colored rendition! Stunning!

Sudha said...

Lovely sweet creation. Luv the coloring too.

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous, Mary Lou! I LOVE your choice of colours and colouring, the adorable image of course and the embossing and bow are so beautiful! All very elegant, I love your card! Have a great weekend! Hugs Delphine xx

Clare Brown said...

stunning card Marylou and wow how amazing is your colouring.Goodluck at charisma this week.

hugs Clare x

Renkata said...

Mary Lou, this is so gorgeous. Very beautifly done.

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design and embellishments! Hugs, Karen

P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

Gram's Treasures said...

My oh my, this is gorgeous! Love your colouring and the distressed/vintage look. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
Joyce xx

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Hiya, what a wonderful card! thanks so much for playing at charisma this week hugs carlyann xx