To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Friday, September 28, 2012

A Garden of Thanks!

Hello~ A Thank You Card that I would Like to enter into The Totally Gorjuss Challenge #150~~THANK YOU!!!!

Recipe:
Stamps: SU (Long Time Friend Collection) set I borrowed from my Mom
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, SU chocolate chip ink, Copics & SU Markers
Papers: SU, BBP & DCWV

Tools
: Spellbinders nesties, doobers
Embellishments: MS Flowers, stickles, & brads from my stash .
mom's signature

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Mary Lou I adore that wondeful image the embossed background looks great.
hugs
lorraine x