To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Whimsy Challenge #59--Anything Goes



The Whimsy Stamps monthly challenge is in full swing over at the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge blog.  Today the Whimsy Stamps rubber team are posting their challenge creations, and as I am the Whimsy Stamps Special Guest Designer this month, I also get to play along! 

You have until June 4th to join this month's challenge which is "Anything Goes" and as always we have 3 prizes up for grabs: a $15 gift certificate, 5 digi stamps, and 1 surprise rubber stamp. You don't have to use a Whimsy image on your challenge entry, but of course it would be great if you did!

For my challenge card I inked up ... 
The Paddle wheel Vessel from The Vintage Nautical Transportation Set....this set is created by the Fabulous Raindrop Echo Designs!!!!  Created a Father's Day Card!!!
Stamped image on LaBlanche Specialty Paper with Versamark and heat embossed....then I sponged with TH stormy sky, Broken china and Vintage photo DI's.  Sentiment is SU Teeny Tiny Wishes also stamped with versamark and Gold embossing powder.  Detailed image with WOC pearls.
MS Cardstock, dp from stash??, MIC ornate corners--which I inked with TH vintage photo and added VD cream pearls, Dovecraft doily inked and spritzed with TA Glimmer Mist CremedeChocolat and Added WOC 5mm pearls and VD cream pearls, lastly added raffia lace.

Don't forget to stop by the Whimsy Stamps blog today to see the full reveal of the May new release goodies and to hop along with the New Release Blog Hop.

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

So manly and so stunning. Truly a gorgeous card Mary Lou! At first I though you had treated vellum but as I read on realized not. Have a safe and happy memorial day weekend! "Hugs" Carol

heidy said...

This is gorgeous MaryLou!!
XXX Heidy

Antoinette/Cultivate Life in Joy said...

I love that steamboat stamp. beautiful design

moi said...

Your card is perfect. I just fell in love with it ;) Blue and chocolate brown are my favourite couple of colors.