To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

GDT for Trinket Track

Hello~~ Today I am so very excited to tell you that for the next week....I will be Guest Designer for The Trinket Track Blog!!  Woot Woot!!!!!  Thank you Monica!!!!!
Monica has so many fabulously fantastic items in her store called The Trinket Track!!  
OMGosh my little wheels were just a turning to create something different :)
I came up with this wonderful idea!!!!

I found a glass jar and fancied it up!!!  Enough talking and onto the pics....Warning I love pics :)
Covered parts of jar with WOC lace and white pearls.  Then with SB oval nestie cut a backing for the TT Wooden Frame.  Added Fran~tage shabby white embossing enamel before adhering to frame.  Spritzed wooden frame with TA CremedeChocolat Glimmer Mist before adding Fran~tage Aged silver enamel randomly--Wow does this stuff shine!!  
Better view of shine :)
 TT lemon Open bloom is right above a larger Filigree Metal Flower with a Resin flower button ontop and if you look close off to the left I took a Floral Bead Spray and looped it.  Finished off with tucking in some Resin Bitty Blooms and Cameo Lilypads.

Back of jar showing Small Filigree Metal Flowers with added pearls
Here is the top (Cover) of jar....Used SB scallop circles of 3 sizes.  The middle one I added Fran~tage aged silver enamel--lovin' the stuff!!  Ontop the coral circle arranged Trinket Tracks Pink Satin flower,  Cork It Butterfly omg it is so awesome~ I covered it with Fran~tage Shabby Pink embossiong enamel and added bronze pearls.  Tucked in an Imaginesce white mesh flower along with TT Resin Bitty Blooms and Cameo Lilypads
 Front view showing top also
Another view:) 
I will have another posting soon with some other fun trinkets!!

I Love Whimsy challenges so I will enter this in
Whimsy's #64 Shabby Chic/Vintage challenge

Thanks for stopping by and  be sure to check out all the fun stuff at The Trinket Track!!!!

No comments: