To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Monday, October 20, 2014

My Wish Book

Today is my turn to share something on The Digi Bell's DT Blog  using an image from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Family!
I chose the sweet digi called...
I altered a notebook to jot down my wishes or should I say wants :)
*************
 Copic Colored...sorry I didn't keep track of colors
 Started with small pocket size notebook I bought at Michael's Store.
Papers~ October Afternoon, PTI teal CS
Sentiment~ Computer Generated
Tools~ SU punch, SB Labels Six
Accents~ VD mother of pearl precious metal paint, TH vintage photo DI, WOC metal corner and pearls
This view shows the VD Precious metal paint.  Which I brushed on edges and over the WOC metal corner--love this paint cuz it dries very quickly!!
So glad you stopped in and do check out the new digi image Lissybee released on friday--you can still hop and possibly win this cute new image!! Find it HERE!!

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Mary Lou, love the colours you have chosen and beautiful embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Pamellia said...

So pretty Mary Lou! I love the soft greens and browns together and your little girl is sweet as pie! The notebook binding edge is such a perfect fit for your theme and your filigree corner is a gorgeous embellie! hugs :)

Anonymous said...

She's one of my favourites, love the aqua and brown, so pretty
Hugs Julie P