To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Best Nap Ever

Hello Dear friends~~
It is time for another Creatalicious Challenge!!
Spring is in the air...with the nice temps we are having... I decided to incorporate green into my card for the growing season!!
************
Our sponsor is~~
Prize - $15 Gift Certificate

Here is what I have created~~
A card using The Paper Shelter image called
The Best Nap Ever
Isn't this just the sweetest, most peaceful image you ever saw!!!
I printed out the Ready to use composition and the colored image.  Fussy cut the image.  On the composition printout I added TH weathered wood DI using a sponge applicator to give shadow effect.  Next I added lacy ribbon and then used foam tape to adhere image in place.  Finished by adding  buttons and thread to bows and VD Kiwi pearl centers to flowers!!
Shows the dimension as well as the VD flower centers :)


Be sure to visit my teamies...as they have some Marvelous Inspiration for you!!!  Hope you can join us this month as TPS carries so many Fantastic Images!!!
Happy Spring!!!

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Aw Mary Lou this is fabulous!
Hugs
Linda xxx