To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Saturday, February 26, 2011

SWC February Challenge

This month at Sundays with Crissy the theme is Love!!
This month's new release is DYNAMITE!!!!  Go on and check it out HERE!!
You have a couple days left to get in on the FUN and the opportunity to maybe even win these FABULOUS digi's!!
Go HERE to post your entry :)

There will be five free digi's given to one lucky challenge participant who will be chosen by Random.org at the end of the month! You may now use images from any company and still be included in the draw for the blog candy prize! Those who use one of Crissy's digi images will be entered twice in the draw. But please respect the rule of no more than three entries per month. Otherwise your entries could be deleted.

 An Elegantly Simple Card!!!
Crissy has outdid herself again~~I wish I could think like her :)
I needed a 25th wedding anniversary card.....Whola!!!
First off~~I printed the Floral Heart digi quite large. Softened edges with TH Fired brick ink and Cut out with SB Scallop Heart--then did the cracked glass technique.  I don't have reinkers so........ I had to put my thinking hat on~~Hmmm.  Decided to trace cracks with Copic #24 and then took a little blender solution on a Q-tip to remove excess from enamel and it worked~~YEAH :D  It still looked alittle dull to me so I grabbed my versamark again and covered with Hallographic embossing powder and.....WOW does it sparkle Now!!!!!!!!   Popped up with foam tape and added Love sentiment that I made with shiny silver paper and my SLICE~~~I can't get enough of this fun machine :D
IRL it is so Gorgeous that I kept the card simple and only added ribbon with an elegant brad!!
Trying to catch the beautiful sparkle and shine of both paper and Image
Shows glassiness (is that a word)??? and dimension
The inside is all hearts~~~once again smaller version of Crissy's floral heart which was glitzed up with hallographic emboss powder only.  The other hearts are a $1 stamp from Michael's inked with TH spun sugar and the sentiment is SU.
RECIPE
Stamps: Crissy Armstrong's Floral Heart Digi; SU Well Scripted "Congratulations"; CraftSmart hearts stamp
Ink: TH Fired Brick-- Spun Sugar-and walnut stain; Computer; Copic and versamark
Papers: Recollections Precious metals; White CS
Tools: SB scallop hearts; MS heart border and rain drop round the page punches; Slice
Embellies: Ribbon; Paper studio brad; Melt Art ultra thick embossing enamel; Ranger Hallographic embossing powder
Appreciate your visit! You have truly brightened my day!! GOD BLESS

5 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous!
Minta

Renkata said...

Very romantic card Mary !

Crissy Armstrong said...

What a creative way to use the floral heart image, Mary Lou! I am really amazed at what you did! This card is simple yet stunning! I love the effect of your hallographic embossing powder, wow!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

It IS gorgeous! And I do believe I know what you mean by glassiness! LOL

Hugs,
Lisa

Auntie Em said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the technique you used on the heart. The pretty hearts on inside go so sweetly with the front.
Thank you for sharing! :)