To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

EB World Bingo

Good Day Elisabeth Bell Fans!!!
It is August and time for another EBWorld Challenge.....
create something using this Bingo Board.  
Have Fun!!!!
Pick 3 in a row either across, down, or diagonal and if you are like me.....when I finished my card I realized I could use either chipboard/lace/punches going down --OR-- Ribbon/Lace/Flowers going across :D
I used... Country Ride from The SweetArt Girls II collection--the newest addition to the Belles 'n Whistles Family!!!!!
I have to tell you I tried something alittle different~~stamped image--Country Ride with versamark watermark ink and heat embossed with silver embossing powder.  Hard to photograph cuz of the reflection but.... it is different :) 
Took several pics with different lightings and hopefully between the 3 you can see all the detail and fun that I put into this card~~not sure if I would stamp an image to color like this again but Oh well... this is truly a sweet and relateable image :)  Our oldest, Kim had a pink bike when she was little but when sonny came along he spray painted it black and took the basket off and attached a horn!!  Sure beat buying a new bike... LOL

OH--oh-- have to share..... the doily behind Sweet country ride is a heirloom from my grandpa's little country store/tavern where my Dad was raised.  When it came time to sell the place a few years ago--we all got a little keepsake and there was a whole box of these beauties--Gosh they are beautiful but really delicate--probably at least 80 years old :)  I had added some TH walnut stain ink and diamond stickles to the one on the card :)
ISN'T THIS GORGEOUS!!!!!!
Be sure to check out the rest of my friends blogs for their lovely EB creations.  Find them all HERE!!!

Entering this in SSCC~~Summer Days is the theme and the products that Stampin Scrappin carries are Copics, TH distress inks, and Viva Decor pens!!!! Click here to find them all!!
Thanks for visiting and Have a truly lovely day!!!
Recipe
Stamps: BnWhistles Country Ride from the SweetArt Girls II collection
Ink: Versamark and silver embossing powder,  computer generated saying, Copics, TH walnut stain and Antique Linen DI
Papers: DCWV textured and plain cardstock and BG sugar rush dp
Tools: MS scallop 3 dot punches, round corner punch
Embellies: Diamond stickles, Viva decor Rose paper pen, MiC chipboard leaves, ribbon, paper lace, Doily is an antique heirloom from my grandpa's store :)

2 comments:

Renkata said...

OMG Mary Lou
this is such a gorgeous image and what an amazing card.

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Mary Lou that image is gorgeous and what beautiful papers and colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x