To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FABULOUS NEWS!!!!

Even though I am having the most challenging week at work.................. I have some really wonderful news to share with you my friends :D
The Uber talented Digi Bells have invited me to be a GDT for March and April ~~Yeehaw---I am ALL Smiles :D  I feel so truly blessed to be part of this awesome team~~~~THANKS Ladies!!
Appreciate your visit! You have truly brightened my day!! GOD BLESS

4 comments:

Renkata said...

Congrats Mary!!!!
See in the blog land :))))

Jodi said...

Congratulations to you Mary Lou!! I am so happy you will join us as our guest!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Astrid said...

Congratulations to you Mary Lou!!
I am so happy for you:-))
Looking forward to see your cards with the beautifull digis.

Hugs, Astrid

Lorraine said...

Congrats, Mary Lou! Looking forward to working with you & Renkata on yet another DT, lol!