To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cherish, Live, Dream

Hello Elisabeth Bell Fans~~My post today is for The Digi Bells DT Blog!!   I made a cute card using E Bell's cutest, sweetest Li'l Lilian digi :)  Find her in Elisabeth's Digital Collection Here among ALL her adorable images!!!!
**************************
Used Copics, Prisma and pastel pencils..... Added dots with Gelly Roll white pen and accented with Antique linen and yellow stickles 
Further Details~~
Punches~~MS fence, icicle (for grass), eyelet lace border punches, MS butterfly punches, Paper Studio fancy border punch.    Saying is a Stampendous stamp.  Inks used--TH black soot, walnut stain, and tea dye DI's.   Paper~~SU black cs and PTI lite blue polka dotted dp.  Accents~~ Antique linen stickles (on ground, fence, grass and scallop edge of card)  yellow stickles on butterfly wings and paint brush, Irocks on butterflies and WOC pearls.

Congrats to the lucky winners of our last month's Blog Hop!!!!!!!
May 18th is our next wonderful EBell Digi revealing--Mark your Calendars!!!!

Will enter these Challenges
The Emerald Faeries #23~~Anything Goes
BnWhistles~~Spring is in the Air

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Mary Lou this is so beautiful, you have coloured that image to perfection, the little picket fence and sentiment look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

lulucker said...

Mary love the sentiment and all the delicate sparkle. beautiful colour tones all beautifully brought together. Thank you for joining us at EFG. Lu xx

Cathi said...

Hi Mary Lou -

i just received your kind comment for my Boho Birthday card... thank you! This is the main reason I started blogging, getting such encouraging feedback from so many talented artist from around the world. They mean so much to me! Your work is so beautiful! I think this image is so charming and I love how you colored her! I especially like the picket fence in the foreground and those sweet butterflies.

I selected the "peek a bunny" for my recent blog hop win and am so excited to receive it! I am so looking forward to the next hop and to seeing what inspirational creations you talented ladies will bring us!

Thanks again,
Cathi

febe said...

Beautiful colors. Lovely butterflies. Perfect sentiment.

gifts to send to australia

busi4ka said...

beautiful card!

Melissa said...

Great colouring
Thanks for joining us at EFG
Hugs
Melissa