To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Whimsy Guest DT

I hope everyone is having a lovely week!  I am very excited because I have been given the opportunity to be a guest designer for the fabulous Whimsy Stamps!  I am a big fan of Whimsy Stamps products!!!  The theme this week is 'BINGO' and I have used one of the sweet images designed by Lia Stampz called "Phanny".  I had a hard time choosing which image to use because I just love all the artists images at Whimsy...Check them out HERE.....they are superb to create with!  I created a Shaped Birthday card with my **NEW** Whimsy Image....and NEW Grand SB's and Magnolia Dies that I got for Mother's Day--Thanks Kids!!!!
Please join us over at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges for our BINGO challenge---I used the row~~~White, Charm, Pink!!!
Phanny was colored with Copics--Greys~~C3, 1, 00, W3, 1, YR 24, 21, B00....outfit and toenails--RV 23, 21, 00~~finished with diamond glaze, stickles, pearls and Gelly roll white pens
SB deckled rectangle to cut out image and then inked with TH spun sugar and walnut stain.  The SB curved rectangle layer under the image was embossed with folder from Sizzix Birthday Set #2 then inked also!!  Used my New Grand Nesties for the base.  Finished with white swiss-dot ribbon, Magnolia paper heart flower lace (New product), Pearls, MS butterflies, heart charm and sentiment is a Endless Creations stamp.  
Shows glazed shine on cheeks, eyes, and cake.  The stickles sparkle on cake, bows and toenails :)
 This view shows all the dimensional layers.
I used the sketch below from The Sketchy Challenge
Now it is time for you to join in the fun at Whimsy Stamps Inspirational Challenge this week......Be sure to check out the Entire DT creations---extreme beauty!!!!!

Would like to enter:
Sketchy Challenge #24~~ sketch above
Bearly Mine #37~~ Animal Kingdom
Totally Gorjuss #133~~ Something New
PaperPlay Challenges #21~~Summer Lovin'
Truly Scrumptious #81~~ Pretty In Pink
Simon Says~~Anything Goes
Thanks so much for visiting!!!

12 comments:

Renkata said...

Hi dear friend :)
wow this is such an adorable and cute card. Love the design and the colouring is awesome.

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot Mary Lou. Gorgeous card!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Whimsy Digi DT

Laura Bradley said...

I am so glad I came across your blog today Mary Lou! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Am now a follower :)
Laura x

PS If you are interested I am having a DT call for my new blog http://songbirdchallenges.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Great shaped card Mary Lou and what a super image too. Congrats also on your Guest DT, whimsy stamps is a great company and Denise is a wonderful lady. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Bearly Mine Challenges.
hugs n' smiles
Donna

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mary Lou this is a beauty loving that image so much, the card shape, colours and design look wonderful.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kylie said...

lol, what a cutie pie!! I love this card :)
Thanks for playing at The Sketchy Challenges this fortnight, and thanks for the giggle too.
Hugs Kylie

Oak Pond SC said...

Mary Lou this is just darling. I love how you've colored this digi and added glaze and stickles. Your coloring is excellent. Thank you for joining the challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week. Good luck <3

Anonymous said...

Oh what a great fun New image you have used! love it! so fun! great card, Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

Karen Howard said...

Now this is really LOVELY! Love the shape, color, everything! Hugs, Karen

Cordine said...

Gorgeous card! Love the digi stamp!
Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy challenge this time!
Hugs
Cordine

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

what a lovely card you have made here. It fits perfectly for the Bearly Mine Challenge Blog. Thank you for taking part in this challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, love the colours and the image

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

luv

Debby