To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Digi Bell DT Post

Welcome~~I have a few things to share before showing my creation.  Well I am back from Alabama after moving our daughter, Alissa out there last week to be with her boyfriend, Jerry who is in The US Army at Fort Benning, Georgia---Thanks for all your dedication and love for our country Jerry!!!!!  Hats off to all who serve for our Country!!!!  Wow what a trip----I can't believe it that we drove straight thru --took us 18 hours---I usually fall asleep when I drive at night but I guess I was just Tooo Excited to see the Kids new Home!!!!!   I enjoyed cleaning and helping the kids set up house.   But most of all I thank Alissa and Jerry for the everlasting loving memories....and I am missing them already :)
Jerry and Alissa..Aren't they Cute  (I know they are my kiddos)!!!!
Love You Two!!!!!
Their new home in Phenix City, Alabama
Our Kids Down South
AND 
**********
some other wonderful news is 
A new home is unveiling for daughter and hubby --Kim and Brent!!!!
Our Kids Up North  LOL!!
OMG is it amazing so far and it is only the rough stage :)
Front View from the rural country road-- oh yea there is a hill in the way----they are set back along the Oconto River.  Oh yes.... Brent had built his shed 3 years ago--- the shed took priorty before the house :)  
The view up the driveway.   The back of the house overlooks the Oconto River and Believe me --IT IS SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

OK NOW ONTO MY CARD~~~~~for The Digi Bell's DT Blog
by Elisabeth Bell
found in her Digital Collection Here!!!
Colored with Copics....cut out with SB scallop circle nestie using the Out-of-box technique
Papers are DCWV textured CS and the beautiful dp is a freebie from Donna at Bearly Mine Designs!!!
Omg she has some amazing designs!!!!!!  Click her link and check them out for yourself ;)  Added a few buttons and clouds using Fiskars cloud punch.  TH walnut stain inked edges of clouds, dp's, and scallop circles.
Would like to enter challenges:
Simon Says~~  Bingo ( used Punches, free, Buttons)
Whimsy Inspirations #49~~ Summer Fun (picking flowers)

Also......there is  another blog hop coming next week and.....OMG wait till you see what Lissybee has dreamed up now!!!!!!  
and 
EBWorld Challenge is still under way--See Here!!!!
God Bless

5 comments:

Ani said...

Totally gorgeous card! Ani
P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...

Mandy said...

Aww Mary Lou you have been busy hunny, lovely photos and I did laugh about the shed that's a typical man thing lol.
Your card is sooooo beautiful Mary Lou, your colouring of that sweet image is just stunning, love it :)

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

CraftinGranny said...

You sure have some fun and exciting events going on in your family and so glad you shared them. Wonderful pictures!

Your card is so cute and you know how I love your coloring and EB stamps. Doesn't seem possible next week is another blog hop. The weeks are passing so very fast, like being on a fast merry-go-round... Have a fab week my friend. "Hugs"

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love it! Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts. Kim x

Lena Katrine said...

I absolutely loooove this card, Mary Lou! It's so georgeous in colours and details, and the cute image is coloured up so beautifully!!!

Thank you so much for always leaving me such nice comments about my work - I truly appreciate every single one of them :)

Enjoy your Weekend!
Hugs, Lena Katrine