To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Friday, August 3, 2012

Digi Bell's DT post

Good Morning Elisabeth Bell friends~~ I hope this post goes off ok.....because I left home with our youngest daughter yesterday.  She is moving to Alabama--about a 16-18 hour drive for us (ugh).  I will let you know how our travels went in my next posting.  We are driving her car and belongings there and I am flying home next week :)
Onto my post for The Digi Bell's DT Blog.......I used Elisabeth's newest digi called "Summer Daze"---Oh how I love love love this peaceful image!!!!!!   It can be found among all Elisabeth's fantastic digi's {HERE}--it is really a MUST for your collection :D
Colored image with Copics but tried a darker skin tone--Hmm not quite what I had in mind but still cute :)   Sponged TH faded blue ink for water and glistened with waterfall stickles.  Bottom edge EKSuccess dotted wave border punch.
Sentiment was found in my stash????  Papers are MS cardstock and BG lauderdale pack.  
Tools used: SB Grand Large Labels and Octagon nesties, MS topiary punch for sun with yellow stickles, Wild Orchid Ivory Sunflower and white bloom, I made some small paper roses and added dew drop centers, Sizzix leaves under roses, BG decorative paper clip, Magnolia lovely fence and lots more dew drops!!!

Note~~We have some fabby prizes on Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog.  The theme is a "Summer Scene"using lots of ribbon and lace.......do remember to use an EBell image (digi or stamp).  You can enter until Aug 22nd.

The Digi Bell's DT Blog always has daily inspiration to enhance your Mojo ;D
God Bless 

1 comment:

CraftinGranny said...

The post came off without a hitch so no need to worry. Wishing you both a safe and speedy trip. Your card is lovely and so beautifully created.

Congrats on winning the challenge at Elphine House. What a gorgeous project that was. "Hugs"