To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Digi Bell DT Post

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all the Irish Peeps in this World!!!!  Today is my turn to post on The Digi Bell's DT Blog      My card today is green to share in the fun even tho I am not Irish ;)
##################
I used part of the sweet digi image called
Found in EBell's digital family HERE!!!!
This happy little guy is spreading JOY!!!!   I have him trying to catch a butterfly :) You know me and my love for butterflies....so enjoy!!  I saw this awesome Side-by-side Easel Tutorial By Madge H and was dying to try it out!!!!  Pretty cool and easy :)  Thanks Madge!!!!
Colored with copics and Prisma pencils......background sponged with TH distress inks....cut out with SB deckled rectangle nestie and sentiment "You make me Smile" is SU
Inside of card---oh yes filled with butterflies which were made with MS rtp punches, SB Grand Wonderful Wings and Joy Crafts butterfly dies.....finished with ribbon and pearls 
Top and side views!!
So glad you stopped in and Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!!!

Also be sure to drop in on The Digi Bell's DT Blog daily for more exciting talent!!!
You also still have time to join in the Blog Hop with EBell's newest digi she added to The Digi Bell's Family~~so cute you have to go see!!!!  Click HERE
And then there is our EB World challenge going on thru this week yet!!!  Great prizes you just have to follow the sketch and use an EB image!!! 
O'Blessings!!!

7 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

this is beautiful great use of the image and coloured perfectly off now to see this tut
Jacki xx

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Mary Lou! I love all the pretty green and the sweet image! Wonderful design!

CraftinGranny said...

Hope your St. Pat's Day has been fun, filled with laughter, and love.

This card is adorable. I love the greens, the side step fold and the adorable image. The butterflies really add the beautiful final touches. "Hugs", Carol

Dianne said...

Gorgeous card love the shape and colored beautifully, thanks for sharing and have a great day...

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Mary Lou this really is a delightful card which has brought me so much joy to see, that is one cute image, I love the wonderful colours and the card fold, thank you for the link.
hugs
lorraine x

stampingtink said...

This is so stinkin cute! I love this image and think this cutie is adorable! What a great card! I'm going to give it a try! Thanks for the link. It looks like a lot of fun! Great colors and I love the butterflies!

Hugs,

Susan

Anonymous said...

How cute, it looks like he's catching the butterfly, very sweet
Hugs Julie P