To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Digi Bell DT Post

Good Day My Friends~~
Today I am posting for The Digi Bell's DT Blog
Congrats to Jan and Denise on winning this New Digi that I used today!!!!
**********
I created a Notepad to hang on the refrigerator!!  You know as I am a "Gramma" now, I do need to make myself notes....especially for grandbaby ideas!!!  Nothing to do with age (lol) 
****************
So for your enjoyment~~~~~My Refrigerator Notepad!!
Using  MERRY WEATHER
Sorry for the shine off my frig 
 Colored EB Merry Weather with Copics and added diamond glaze and after it was dry I swirled VD blue sapphire pen to give water the REAL ripple effect :)   The clouds were made using FC blue gelato....I held my CS template in place and used paintbrush to blend for softness
 I found some glittery tulle in apple green, ivory and white on clearance yesterday (oh yes it jumped in my cart all by itself:o))  I added to flower, leaves and dragonfly below...did cut with nestie but was tricky :)

Shows magnets on back
One more overall view!!!
Entering Challenges for....
Simon Says~~Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe~~ Girly
Paper Shelter #104~~ Let It Be Spring
Bearly Mine #79~~ Girly Pink

Recipe:
BG Sweet Threads DP and Core'dinations CS
SB Octagon/Label 1 nestie dies
Magnolia Doohickey dies (flowers, leaves, dragonfly)
TPS metal accents and pearl flower center
Sizzix swirl die
MS branch/butterfly/Eyelet lace punches
VD blue sapphire pen, glitter tulle, Rolled Roses, paper pad from Michael's Store

So happy you stopped in and Easter Blessings!!

13 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Stunning notepad! I LOVE the bouquet of flowers and the added sparkle... just gorgeous! :) Thank you for joining us in "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous notepad, Mary Lou! I love the pretty pinks and beautiful embellishments! Fantastic coloring of the sweet new digi! Grant's pics are adorable!

Danni said...

What a creative project and so pretty!!

stitch-and-greet said...

WOW FACTOR: Fantastic idea, fantastic project, fantastic coloring....fantastic piece of artwork! I´m really thrilled!!! Thanks for sharing :). Regards - and Happy Easter! Renata

Lynda Nielsen said...

Awwww "Grandma" your memo pad for your frig is absolutely adorable. Now really.... You need to take notes, and try to say it's not about age? Ha ha... Just kidding. But I wouldn't be me, if I didn't tease you just a little.
Wishing you and your family a Blessed Easter my friend.
Hugs,
Lynda

Judith said...

This is just a fab notebook so beautifully decorated - thank you for joining in at The paper Shelter challenge this week hugs Judith x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

awh.. this is very cute mary Lou.
and so useful as well! thanks for sharing your idea

CraftinGranny said...

Your house just has to be full of sweetness and beauty. Love your note pads and now this adorable frig magnet. Hope mine turns out as gorgeous as this one. Thanks so much for all the inspiration every time I visit and sharing your beautiful talent. Many happy Easter blessings sweetie to you and the family. "Hugs" Carol

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, this is just gorgeous as always hugs Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! What a clever idea
Hugs Julie P

Sofia Eriksson said...

This is so sweet, Mary Lou! Lovely notepad for the fridge. Happy easter! Hugs, Sofia

Janie Printz said...

A truly gorgeous idea especially for us forgetful grandmas like me. Beautifully colored image & thanks for playing in the challenge at the Paper Shelter.
Hugs, Janie

Wishcraft said...

Fab idea, and very cute and pretty too! Hugs, Lisa x