To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome & Hello

Hi! Welcome to my crafty corner. I am brand new to blogging, so my daughter, Kim (from Crafts by Kim) is teaching me how to share my creations with you all! I look forward to getting to know more people in the crafting cyber world. I haven't been stamping or card making for very long....(my mother has been stamping for years).....my daughter hosted a Stampin' Up party at my house a year ago, and I have been hooked every since. My daughter, has been sharing her love of Copics with me, so I am now on the Copic band wagon adding to my collection slowly.

I hope you enjoy my creations that I share. First is a WOJ card. I love all of the WOJ stamps that my daughter buys and shares with me.

The finished inside:

Recipe:
Stamps:
Willow with hot chocolate from WOJ
Inks: Momento Tuxedo Black, Copics, Stampin' Up Markers
Papers:
Basic Grey Bittersweet collection, and others from my stash
Tools:
MS monarch butterfly punch, Fiskars border punches, nesties, SU embossing die, cuttlebug script embossing folder.
Embellishments:
ribbon, and flowers from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

God Bless~
Mary Lou

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Mom~ This is one of my favorite cards of yours!!! Your coloring is AMAZING for just starting with your Copics!
Love you lots~
Kim

Michelle Pearson said...

Hi Mary! How fun that you have a blog now too! I'll be keeping my eye on you! :) Heard you had a fun shopping trip to The Stamp Shoppe...I can't wait to hear your mum tell me all about it! :) Beatiful card! I agree....amazing coloring!

Grace said...

Hi Mary Lou! You did a great job posting! Your blog looks great! I love this card and especially love how you finished off the inside so pretty! I also love your blog bg! You'll laugh, but though I had done some limited stamping back in the 90's, mainly making Christmas tags, and though I'd get my shoebox out occasionally and play with them, everything I owned for 15 years fit in a shoebox. THEN... MY Daughter had a SU! party... and I didn't even go... she lived 6 hours away at the time... but when she came for her 2 week summer vacation, I looked through the catalog and started ordering, buying locally, on Ebay and oh my... it's crazy how much I have accumulated in a couple short years! I do love this craft though and there's so much good that can be done with it! I can see you have the gift and it's great you can share with your daughter!!! I'm dying for some WOJ stamps... there are a few lines I want so, but I feel guilty buying any more right now so it's on hold for now. Thanks for visiting my blog and good luck in the candy draw!!!

Lorie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Your coloring is fantastic...love your card! Happy to have you join us at SSCC!