To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

GOOD DAY EB FRIENDS!!!

I have alittle surprise for you today!!  I have created a Patriotic themed card for a friend I work with.  I used E Bell's new digi "Sweet Tooth" found in her Digital Collection Here!!
OMGosh~~Isn't this just unbelieveable!!!! What a little doll she is!!!!  Reminds me of years gone by.  My g-pa owned a little country store and we loved peeking into his old fashioned glass candy counter~MMmmm Sweet :D   I printed image on watercolor paper and colored with TH distress inks.  Copics only on colored gumballs and the white ones I used Viva  Decor Magic white Pen so they pop out. Then I used diamond glaze around them to make the bubble look like glass~~IRL it turned out perfectly:)))  Tried to capture in next photo
The Whole card~~patriotic theme.  
My first doily flower. Base is SB beaded circle nestie with viva magic pearls. The gathered paper doily was inked with Red and blue ink before gathering and then spritzed entire flower with Tsukineko sparkle shimmer spritz before adhering Paper Studio metal center!!  Finished with Magnolia doohickey swirls and leaves, Marianne leaf and sizzix leaf.
Inside was made to hold a rather large gift certificate for a special someone's birthday!!!
To get your Sweet Tooth or any other EB Fabulous Digi Image~~Click Here!!!
Appreciate your visit! You have truly brightened my day!! 
GOD BLESS
Mary Lou

2 comments:

Kim. said...

What an amazing card, love the colour scheme and long style of card. This makes a wonderful gift card and the doily flowers is gorgeous.
Kim xXx

Delphine said...

Your card is gorgeous, Mary Lou! What a lovely image and fantastic flower! Great layout and I really like the format! Have a lovely day! Hugs Delphine xx