To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #37

MDUC had celebrated their first birthday with a blog hop and birthday card challenge!! I think I might be too late to meet deadline but that is ok~~~I had fun making this delicious card :D
Here is my card:
RECIPE:

Stamps:  Magnolia Tilda in cherry dress and Endless Creations "Happy B-day"
Paper:  DCWV the glitter sweet stack and SU cardstock
Inks:  Memento tuxedo black, SU sunshine, copics and Inkssentials White pen
Tools:  EK Success corner punch, SU horizontal punch and Sizzix branch w/leaves
Embellies:  AC Ribbon, Paper Studio flower, brad and Crystal Stickles
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kim said...

She's so cute! Love how your paper matches Tilda's dress! Adorable!
Love~ Kim

brenda said...

Hi Mary Lou

Whatwonderful coloursm that zingy green is beautiful and so right for spring.

Thanks for your kind comments, there is a tutorial for the roses on my blog.

B x