To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Goodies Came!!!

Hey Everyone~~~A few weeks back True had brought SUNSHINE  to my day~~I had spent 2 weeks at dr. appointments and living on ibuprofen b/c my back went out and I developed a severe case of tendonitis in my right elbow. I Am still sore but at least I can function. And................... then I was the lucky winner of True's Fabulous EIO Candy!!                 Sunshine from above :) 

I received my package in the mail yesterday and Whala ~~ check out these awesome goodies!!!  Now don't be jealous :)  Be patient and keep trying at blog candies and someday you will be chosen~~Woop Woop!!  I sure hope nothing has to happen to you to receive luck tho LOL!

THANKS TRUE--AND MAY GOD SHINE UPON YOU ALWAYS!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun shopping Mary Lou. You are very welcome and I want to thank YOU for visiting my blog and leaving sweet comments!
Enjoy!
Hugs,
True :D