To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

I just have to share~~~cannot wait any longer#*#*#*#   LOL
I have been chosen to be a GUEST DT for Creatalicious Challenge Blog for the next 6 months!!!
THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart BEC, CHERYL, KAYLOU AND NATALIE~~~ WOW cannot wait to learn more about you!!  To all other Guest DT's Congrats!!!!


Whoo Hoo--Yippeee--Skipping--hopping--dancing--WHEW!!!! I better settle or I might get hurt :) LOL
Well off to create and do my job :D
Stayed tuned in cuz you never know when I may add some goody surprises for you to enjoy!!!!!!


I want to thank my followers~~Love your comments!!

Appreciate your visit! You have truly brightened my day!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your new creations! :o)

Kim said...

CONGRATS To My MOMMY!!!! I am soooo excited for you and so proud of you too! They are totally going to love you on the DT and I soooo can't wait to see what you create!
Love~ Kim

Unknown said...

Hi Mary Lou x Very well done you!!! Although I am not surprised x enjoy x Leigh x