To view my current postings for~~~~

~EBWorld Post Click HERE!!
**************
~~Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digi Image--Click HERE!!
************
~~~Creatalicious DT Post--Click HERE!!!
*************
~~~~Fussy and Fancy Friday DT Post--CLick HERE!!!

Translate My blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

NEW STORE BLOG!!!

HEY EVERYONE~~ little note to Congratulate Bec on her new store blog~   Yes Yes Yes I said  BIZZY BEC HAS A NEW STORE BLOG!!!!

SHE IS LAUNCHING IT WITH SOME VERY VERY SWEET TREATS~~~  SOOOOOO WHAT YOU WAITING FOR ----CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT:D

PhotobucketAppreciate your visit! You have truly brightened my day!!

1 comment:

Papirskreppa said...

Hello Mary Lou (that sounds like the song :)) And what a great song it is :) I came over your blog at Creatalicious Challenges, because you are one of the Guest DT for the next six months. And me also :) I am impressed with all your lovelyworks here. Will probably not be my last visit here :) Have a blessed day!